$20 OFF Your First Facial Instantly

$20 OFF Your First Facial Instantly
Click this Image to Join Our Monthly VIP Newsletter and enjoy $20 OFF your first facial

Irma Aftermath

Thank you for all of your patience through Huricane irma. I know this is a stressful time for everyone and I want to make it easier for you. 

If you scheduled a skin care, facial, or waxing appointment Prior to the arrival of Hurricane Irma, all late cancellation/rescheduling fees will be waived for the remainer of the month.

All fees associated with Hurrican Irma closures will be forgiven. Please stay tune to our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, website, and Blog for further.

I will be heading further south to lend a hand to our South Florida neighbors after I lend a helping hand in the bay area. 

Although, we were out of Electricity for about 12 hours. I'm extremely grateful that this horific storm left my family, myself, and my property un harmed. I truly hope that hurricane Irma left you, your family, friends, neighbors and your property untoched!!

 If you need my help please don't hesitate to contact me!! you can either call/text 813-701-4541 or e-mail LuxuryLotusSpa@gmail.com.

During these tough times, please remember to stay strong, stay positive, and help a neighbor in need.

With love, compassion, and appreciation,

Comments

Book an appointment with Luxury Lotus Spa using SetMore

Popular posts from this blog

Helpful fall skin care tips

Welcome to the DIY At Home Teen Skin Care & Education Blog ♥

Acne-Prone Skin Tips & Tricks

$20 OFF Your First Facial Instantly

$20 OFF Your First Facial Instantly
Click This Image to Enjoy $20 OFF your First Facial when you join our VIP Monthly Newsletter